Setting Up the Interactive Calendar:
This is the tool that will keep you focused and accountable on a daily basis and will make the achievement of any goals you have listed practically impossible to miss.
In this section you will list the 3-5 activities that if done every day and over time, will lead directly to your achieving both the Long and Short term goals you have listed in their respective sections. There is no magic or guesswork to it, do the small things over time consistently and the big results will come.
Using the interactive calendar is easy as well:
1. Click on the day of the month you are going to start being in Go-Mode
2. In the dialogue box that pops-up, Choose a 1, 10 or 20 Day Cycle
3. Entre in the 1-6 Daily Tasks and you are committing to.
4. Click "Save"
Your Interactive Calendar is now set up for use.
To Use the Calendar for Daily Records:
1. At the end of the day, click on box saying “Score” on the calendar that corresponds to the current day.
2. Click "Yes" or "No" for each of the items depending on whether or not you completed them.
3. Click “Save”.
Your Daily Task Total will automatically be entered as will the corresponding weekly total.